Post #269 Jesus and Santa Claus | The true origins of Christmas | Part 6
Do we realize Jesus and Santa had many things in common? Is this a coincidence or done in purpose? Could santa have been intentionally designed to imitate Jesus in many aspects? Read on and decide for yourself.
Move one letter “N” around, and santa turns into satan. Coincidence or on purpose??
1. Jesus has white hair like wool in Revelations. (Rev 1:14). Santa has white hair like wool.
2. Jesus has a beard (Isaiah 50:6). Santa has a beard.
3. Jesus comes in red apparel (Isaiah 63:1-2). Santa comes in red apparel.
4. Jesus’ hour of His coming is a mystery (Luke 12:40; Mark 13:33). Santa’s hour of his coming is a mystery.
5 Jesus comes from the North where He lives (Ezekiel 1:4; Psalm 48:2). Santa comes from the North where he lives: North Pole.
6. Jesus is a carpenter (Mark 6:3). Santa is a toy carpenter.
7. Jesus comes as a thief in the night (Matthew 24:43-44). Santa comes like a thief in the night and even gains entrance to homes down a chimney like thieves have done.
8. Jesus is omnipotent — all powerful (Rev 19:6). Santa is omnipotent — he delivers all the toys of the world in one night.
9. Jesus is omniscient — knows all (Hebrews 4:13; 1 John 3:20). Santa is omniscient — knows if every single child has been good or bad for the entire year.
10. Jesus is omnipresent (Psalm 139:7-10; Ephesians 4:6; John 3:13). Santa is omnipresent — sees when you are awake or asleep. Has to be everywhere at once.
Jesus is the REAL reason for the season (Luke 2:10-14).
Refer to post #263 #264 #265 #267 #268